Expression of Interest Issued for Duty Free Partner
January 9, 2018
Nassau Airport Development Company Limited (NAD) is seeking interested proponents (individual, consortium or joint venture) to design, build, finance and operate multiple duty free retail stores at The Lynden Pindling International Airport.
Interested proponents are asked to provide:
- A list of all local or internationally recognized brands the proponent is licensed to sell
- The proposed categories of duty free items/stores the proponent would wish to provide
- A proposed revenue share model with NAD including minimum annual guarantees. NAD welcomes innovative revenue models in the expression of interest
- List of stores and their square footage owned and operated by the proponent
- Confirmation that the proponent has the capacity to build-out at least 3,000 square feet of retail spaces at a minimum of B$450.00 per square foot
- Proponents must be a licensed Bahamian company or joint venture with a licensed Bahamian company
- 5 years experience as a major duty free concessionaire at an airport
NAD’s Goals and Objectives are to:
- Achieve a high standard of excellence and customer service
- Offer concepts & services that will appeal to the complete spectrum of passengers served by the airport
A detailed Expression of Interest Document is available for distribution to qualified and interested parties via email by contacting Troy Strachan, Manager Commercial Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents may also be collected from NAD’s Executive Offices located on the 3rd floor of The International Arrivals Terminal at The Lynden Pindling International Airport. Documents will be distributed up to 4:00 p.m. on January 22, 2018.
Submissions in response to this EOI are to be received no later than 4:00 p.m. February 23, 2018. After reviewing responses, NAD may request additional information or may schedule individual meetings with any respondent to gain additional information about the expression of interest.
Enter Airline, Location, or Flight #