when you visit www.nassaulpia.com, the official website of the
Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA). It also highlights
the steps we take to safeguard the information we collect
from our site visitors.
- We do collect limited non-personally identifying information from your browser. This information is provided automatically when you visit our website and includes the Internet Address of your computer or network, the date, time and page you visited on our site, your browser and operating system, and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- The information that we collect is used primarily to measure server performance and to analyze user traffic patterns on our website in order to improve the overall site content.
- On occasion, we track keywords entered on our search engine. This is done primarily to measure the interest of a specific topic. We do not track terms a user enters.
Information You Provide
- Any information that you provide on an optional basis (i.e. customer survey cards etc) will be used to help us improve our overall services at the airport. We may share this information with third parties contracted by us to evaluate our airport programs and services.
- We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
- This website contains links to third party sites. LPIA is not responsible for the collection of personal information nor the privacy of such information on third party sites.
- The privacy policies and procedures described here do not necessarily apply to those sites.
- Please contact sites directly for information on their individual data collection and distribution policies.
- While we have taken the appropriate security measures to protect unauthorized access, alteration or destruction of data related to our site, LPIA does not guarantee that personal information is protected from loss or misuse.
- Anyone using this website expressly consents to such measures intended to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload, change information or otherwise cause damage to the site.
Enter Airline, Location, or Flight #