Nassau Airport Development Company hosted the first Health & Safety Expo since the global pandemic under the theme ‘New Life, New You: Adapting to the New Norm’ on Wednesday April 26, 2023.
The global COVID 19 Pandemic has reinforced the need to address psychological issues, increased health and sanitizing measures, increased focus on physical health, food quality and security so the event was organized to give the airport community an opportunity to come out and meet representatives from the participating agencies.
• The Ministry of Health Surveillance, Disaster Management and Expanded Program for Immunization Units
• The Pan American Health Organization
• The Bahamas Agricultural, Marine and Scientific Institute
• The National Emergency Medical Services
• The Airport Authority Airport Rescue and Firefighting Division
• British American Financial
• Nassau Agencies Limited
• Commonwealth Brewery
Photo caption left to right: Mechelle McDonald, Environmental Coordinator, Vernice Walkine, President and CEO and Kristen Rolle, Safety & Emergency Planning Coordinator